ICAI CA Intermediate (IPC) Examination and Final Exam May 2016 Notification Date Sheet Schedule and Application Form Admit Card and Results icaiexam.icai.org May-2016 Exam
13 CA Exam/M/2016: In pursuance of Regulation 22 of the Chartered Accountants Regulation 1988, the Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is pleased to notify that the Intermediate (IPC) and Final Examinations will be held on the dates given below at the following places provided that sufficient number of candidates offer themselves to appear from each centre.
Intermediate (IPC) Examination
As per syllabus contained in the scheme notified by the Council under Regulation 28 E (3) of the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988)
Group-I : 3rd, 5th, 7th and 9th May 2016
Group-II : 11th, 13th and 15th May 2016
Final Examination :
As per Syllabus contained in the Scheme notified by the Council under Regulation 31 (ii) of the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988)
Group-I: 2nd, 4th 6th and 8th May 2016
Group-II 10th, 12th, 14th and 16th May 2016
(Afternoon Session : 2.00 PM to 5.00) (IST)
Final candidates Intermediate (IPC) candidates through Registration No or Barcode (Ref No. / Control No.In case of problem in Registering for the Online Form, mail your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your Registration Number, course details and nature of the problem or Call us on 1800 419 2929 (Option 7 - sub menu 2 for Registrations)ICAI CA Final Examination Application
FINAL Admit Cards Download
Instructions to Final Exam
1. Detailed instructions on filling up the exam forms online are enclosed. Candidates are advised to read, understand and follow the instructions carefully while filling up the form.
2. Filling up valid E-mail address, Mobile Number and Personal Identification Number (PIN) at the respective column(s) in the examination form is mandatory.
3. After filling up the form, check the same to see if all the details, (more particularly the fields relating to registration number, gender, medium, centre, and Group), have been filled in correctly before you proceed to make online payment.
4. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the duly filled in exam form, for future reference.
5. Do not wrinkle / fold the PDF form while posting .
6. Exam fees is to be remitted Online only using Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit Card. Payment through NetBanking is not accepted Read Paragraph 5 in this regard.
7. Attach the relevant enclosures while submitting the form.
8. Admit cards with photographs and signatures of all the eligible candidates will be hosted on http://icai.nic.in generally 21 days prior to the commencement of the examination. Candidates may print their admit cards from the website, which will be valid for admission to the examination.
Physical admit cards will be sent to only those who had submitted physical OMR exam forms and are found eligible, by post, generally 21 days prior to the commencement of the examination.
No physical admit cards will be sent to those who applied online. They will be required to print their admit cards from the above mentioned website.
9. For downloading/printing of the admit cards from the above mentioned website, candidates will have to enter the following:
Student registration number or bar code number printed on the examination form and
Personal Identification Number (PIN)
PIN is like a password. It is a four digit number of your choice entered in the relevant column in the examination form. You will not be able to download/print the admit card without this PIN. Hence, you are advised to memorise and keep the PIN safe for future reference. This will be also used at various other places like online application for Verification etc.
10. Candidates have the option of writing the answers in Hindi or in English. Such option should be clearly exercised at the time of filling up the form. Read Paragraph 7 in this regard.
11. Exemption granted is valid for three immediate next examinations only and during this period, exemption in other subject(s) of the same group is not granted even if a candidate secures 60 or more marks (Refer Para No. 6)
12. Physically challenged candidates are advised to refer to Paragraph 8 carefully.
13. Candidates have the option of applying for the exam through physical/OMR forms and the same can be purchased at a cost of Rs. 1000/- from the regional offices/branches of the Institute. The cost of application form (Rs 1000/-) shall not be charged if applications are filled in online.
14. Frequently Asked Questions on "Exemption(s) in a paper(s)" are hosted on the FAQ section of the Institute's website www.icai.org Candidates may visit the same for detailed clarifications.
15. As decided by the Council , the Registration to the Final Course is valid for a period of five years and the student is required to revalidate the same from the concerned Regional Office on expiry of the said period. Further in order to be eligible for the Examinations, the student must be having a valid Registration number on the date of application to the Examination. Accordingly, please ensure that your registration to Final Course is valid as on date of filing Examination application form. Please visit http://www.icai.org/new_post.html?post_id=9260 for details.
16.Late Fee is applicable from 25th February, 2016 to 02nd March, 2016.
A. Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Exam Application form (PDF) filled Online Without Late Fee after affixing photograph and specimen signature and signing the declaration duly countersigned by the Principal/member of the Institute is 29th February, 2016
B. Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Exam Application form (PDF) filled Online With Late Fee after affixing photograph and specimen signature and signing the declaration duly countersigned by the Principal/ member of the Institute is 07th March, 2016
17. Contact details:
The Deputy Secretary (Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
New Delhi 110 002
Helpline Telephone Numbers: 0120-3054 851, 3054 852 , 3054 853, 3054 835, 4953751, 4953752, 4953753, 4953754.
Fax Number: 0120-3054 841, 3054 843
E-mail address: email@example.com
18. Results will be hosted on www.caresults.nic.in. Admit card will be hosted on www.icai.nic.in.